- New Zealand murders: Experts offer some insight as to why children are killed by their parents
- Rosemary Ndlovu appears in court with legs shackled after threatening journalists
- LISTEN | 'He is stupid' - De Lille rips into DA's Geordin Hill-Lewis over parliamentary village
- Motlanthe distances himself from 'factional' CR17 virtual meeting
- Pedestrian injured in crash that killed Joburg mayor dies, bodyguards recovering in hospital
- Zuma 'ill-advised' to go to African court over ConCourt battle - legal expert
- Elections 2021: Why an analyst thinks the IEC should be concerned about the registration numbers
- Covid-19: No deaths in Western Cape were due to the vaccine, say health officials
- Rosemary Ndlovu burst into tears when asked about murdered lover and father of her child
- Elections 2021: What happens now that the DA has lost its ConCourt bid? We answer six pressing questions
With the Springboks losing their last two matches against Australia, how concerned are you?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Very concerned! Something is not right ...
59% - 1822 votes
I'm not worried. Every team has a bad game. The Boks will bounce back.
17% - 522 votes
It's too early to tell. Let's see how they go against the All Blacks.
24% - 748 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
PICS | Tugging at heart strings: Western Cape healthcare workers thanked with concert
Coining it: this Mpumalanga woman covered her floor with 50 000 5c pieces
This 8-year-old Durban girl is going viral for her incredible freehand paintings
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE