- EXPLAINER | What we know about lockdown Level 2 - and when it may be implemented
- Ramaphosa told to lift cigarette, alcohol ban and move to Level 2 lockdown - sources
- LIVE | SA Covid-19 cases increase by 3 946, deaths up by 260
- SA doctor allegedly murdered in hammer attack by 'drug addict' at Canadian clinic
- 'We've done our job, Mr President' - Premier Alan Winde appeals to Ramaphosa to reopen economy
- Friday Briefing | Auditing South Africa: Standing at the abyss...or already in it?
- Smoke and mirrors: British American Tobacco SA and FITA accused of supplying the black market
- Aphiwe Dyantyi Exclusive Part 2: 'I get asked, are you coming back?'
- Investors run to gold for safety, but asset managers aren't convinced it's a haven
- Adam Habib | Bringing the country back from the brink
Russia has approved a Covid-19 vaccine. Would you take the vaccine if it were available in South Africa?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes I would
25% - 3467 votes
No I would not
30% - 4157 votes
I'd wait to see the outcomes first
45% - 6244 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
WATCH | Healthcare workers across SA raise spirits by joining in on the...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
WATCH | Sip-perb: Pensioner defies the odds and starts winery in her Sebokeng...
Family holds lobola negotiations via Zoom as happy couple adjust to new Covid-19...