- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | DA’s Tania Campbell voted out as Ekurhuleni mayor
- Mbeki blasts ANC for wanting to 'protect' Ramaphosa on Phala Phala 'at all costs' in explosive letter
- LIVE | Mkhwebane slams personal costs orders given against her as 'totally wrong'
- WATCH | Cops release 3 men in 'middle of the night' after arrests for AKA murder
- Private security firm offers R100 000 reward for information on Thabo Bester
- EXCLUSIVE | Top cops, including Bheki Cele, under investigation for 'illegal' security clearances
- Reeva's parents prepared for possible Pistorius parole, but still doubt account of her death – lawyer
- ANALYSIS | Mkhwebane tries to put judges who ruled against her on trial in an attack on rule of law
- 'I joined Moti to help a friend' - former Treasury DG
- Proteas embrace new, aggressive 'normal' and peculiar Benoni for must-win Dutch assignment
Are you still optimistic about the future of South Africa?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, I believe the potential is still there
17% - 111 votes
No, I feel we cannot reverse the damage that has been done
51% - 330 votes
I will only be able to say after the 2024 elections
32% - 208 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
'That's Brad Binder!' - dreams really do come true as SA teen rider Ora Phiri...
WATCH | Shooting star: Lavender Hill pool champ needs funds for a shot at sinking...
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
LISTEN | How remote working, digitisation and upskilling will improve your...
Zero alcohol’s value on the rise: Here’s what you need to know about alcohol-free...
It’s gin o’clock anytime, anywhere: Tasty spirit c0.0lers you can make with the...
Making tomorrow better through equal access