- EXPLAINER | What we know about lockdown Level 2 - and when it may be implemented
- WATCH | Joburg restaurants stick it to alcohol ban, one serves alcohol in teapots
- 'We've done our job, Mr President' - Premier Alan Winde appeals to Ramaphosa to reopen economy
- LIVE | Covid-19: Children should be allowed to go to school, insists SA prof
- Ramaphosa told to lift cigarette, alcohol ban and move to Level 2 lockdown - sources
- Smoke and mirrors: British American Tobacco SA and FITA accused of supplying the black market
- Daniel Silke | Ramaphosa's Trifactor of Trouble
- Pieter du Toit | Thanks to the ANC we’re in the grip of charlatans, lowlifes and amateurs
- The Seriously Single cast on romance, friendship and messy detours on the path to finding love
- We 'dragged our feet' in responding to issues around Mangaung mayor - ANC Free State
Russia has approved a Covid-19 vaccine. Would you take the vaccine if it were available in South Africa?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes I would
25% - 3747 votes
No I would not
30% - 4537 votes
I'd wait to see the outcomes first
45% - 6750 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
WATCH | Free meals: Langa soup kitchens use bicycles to deliver food
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Viral video earns 11-year old ballet dancer a scholarship
WATCH | Healthcare workers across SA raise spirits by joining in on the...