- EXPLAINER | What we know about lockdown Level 2 - and when it may be implemented
- WATCH | Joburg restaurants stick it to alcohol ban, one serves alcohol in teapots
- LIVE | Covid-19: Children should be allowed to go to school, insists SA prof
- King Dalindyebo: 'I don't like being ruled by presidents and premiers, I want to rule myself'
- Ramaphosa told to lift cigarette, alcohol ban and move to Level 2 lockdown - sources
- Whether it is ANC, DA or government, you can't investigate yourself - Lindiwe Mazibuko
- Adam Habib | Bringing the country back from the brink
- This Vin Diesel movie is trending on Netflix
- We 'dragged our feet' in responding to issues around Mangaung mayor - ANC Free State
- Smoke and mirrors: British American Tobacco SA and FITA accused of supplying the black market
Russia has approved a Covid-19 vaccine. Would you take the vaccine if it were available in South Africa?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes I would
25% - 3870 votes
No I would not
30% - 4711 votes
I'd wait to see the outcomes first
45% - 6989 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
WATCH | Free meals: Langa soup kitchens use bicycles to deliver food
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Viral video earns 11-year old ballet dancer a scholarship
13 Aug 2020
WATCH | Healthcare workers across SA raise spirits by joining in on the...