- Omicron panic: How the dumping of 17 000 positive tests skewed the picture of SA’s epidemic trajectory
- LIVE | Covid-19: SA's cases rise by 6 381
- Three Limpopo matrics killed in Garden Route car crash on way to end-of-exams celebration
- Ramaphosa slams West for 'vaccine apartheid' and travel bans, while EU cautions against 'dramatic statements'
- WRAP | Batohi: Resignation not an option, we have come back to rebuild the NPA
- EXCLUSIVE | Babita Deokaran 'hitman' lied in bail bid, more charges coming
- Tighter lockdown will not help slow down Omicron, experts
- NPA brings in 25 prosecutors to investigate over 60 TRC cases
- OBITUARY | Ebrahim Ismail Ebrahim: An unassuming, gentle revolutionary
- Covid-19: ‘We have enough bed capacity based on lessons from the third wave’ – Joe Phaahla
President Ramaphosa has punted the idea of mandatory Covid-19 vaccinations for South Africans. This is:Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
The right thing to do. We desperately need more South Africans vaccinated to prevent further mutations and restore normality in our lives.
71% - 10972 votes
A risky strategy. Compulsory vaccinations may have unintended consequences and damage our rollout campaign.
29% - 4479 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | From overalls to the runway - engineer follows his dream into the...
WATCH | Sarmiethon challenge: Cape Town NGO makes 50 000 sandwiches in 8 hours
WATCH | Local self-taught watchmaker brings the past to the present with his designs
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE