- EFF: ConCourt finds criminalising inciting others to commit 'any offence' is overbroad
- Coligny killing: Supreme Court of Appeal finds accused not guilty, overturns convictions
- Zondo commission to lay criminal charge against Dudu Myeni
- FRIDAY BRIEFING | The clash of Zuma and Zondo: What is at stake for South Africa?
- Steenhuisen to Malema: Give up your police security detail
- South Africa's Reserve Bank cautious on Covid-19 vaccine breakthrough and impact on ailing economy
- Ramaphosa and ministers must account for their roles during the ‘wasted years’
- Hawks probe: Limpopo Premier Stan Mathabatha says allegations based on 'desperate lies'
- Regiments 'inside man' opts to not 'incriminate' himself at state capture inquiry
- Northdale man gets 15 years for rental deposit murder
When assisting your child with remote learning this year, did you:Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Follow the school's comprehensive sexuality education (CSE) curriculum?
13% - 77 votes
Adjust the CSE curriculum to suit the family's morals?
27% - 156 votes
Ignore the schools CSE programme and do your own teaching?
59% - 339 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Super School Apex High: 'We showed that we are willing to do whatever it takes'
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Meet our 2020 Teacher of the Year: Karla Swart
FEEL GOOD | KZN petrol attendant lends desperate mom his car without even asking...