No results found
- 'He is so old and now we are wasting money running behind him' – Zuma supporters
- Zuma threatens to fight back if 'targeted' by the courts
- LIVE | Covid-19 in SA: Mkhize launches Phase 2 vaccination rollout in Pietermaritzburg
- Woman tests positive on landing at OR Tambo Airport after presenting negative PCR test
- Nafiz Modack bail application postponed after magistrate wounded in shooting
- Phase 2 of SA's ambitious Covid-19 vaccination drive gets under way countrywide
- If Zuma is ready to go on trial, why is he bringing another doomed case against the NPA?
- State capture: Geoff Makhubo denies his influence was bought
- Ralph Mathekga | Magashule ties ANC's hands
- Soccer teams, film crews, family bubbles - a win for charter flights during pandemic
As South Africa faces down the third Covid-19 wave, how are you keeping your family safe ?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Staying at home, isolating and being careful
3% - 1305 votes
Sanitising and wearing masks when we go out
13% - 5129 votes
Going on as usual, we're not afraid of the virus
84% - 33765 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Northern Cape cop breaks barriers as first female to drive a Casspir
14 May 2021
WATCH | FEEL GOOD: Raising the bar! How Soweto weightlifting club is changing...
'I'm holding my children, one in each arm': Conjoined twins separated at Red Cross...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019