- LIVE | SA's Covid-19 cases skyrocket into fourth wave looms, new version of Omicron discovered
- Melanie Verwoerd | Matric Rage cancellations: Let's put the blame where the blame is due
- A mother’s sacrifice to save young daughter’s life
- WRAP | Batohi admits that 'many' TRC cases will probably not be prosecuted
- Joburg metro cops demolish houses built on occupied land
- Top Covid-19 scientists at the receiving end of vicious backlash and death threats
- Portfolio committee on justice none the wiser as to why ID's Cronje quit
- On life support: Medical negligence claims over R100bn as AG paints grim picture of SA's health depts
- Towns' local economies 'to bleed millions' after Matric Rage festival cancellations
- Govt, SOE material irregularities soar from R6.9bn to R11.9bn, despite new law
President Ramaphosa has punted the idea of mandatory Covid-19 vaccinations for South Africans. This is:Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
The right thing to do. We desperately need more South Africans vaccinated to prevent further mutations and restore normality in our lives.
70% - 12970 votes
A risky strategy. Compulsory vaccinations may have unintended consequences and damage our rollout campaign.
30% - 5531 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | From overalls to the runway - engineer follows his dream into the...
WATCH | Sarmiethon challenge: Cape Town NGO makes 50 000 sandwiches in 8 hours
WATCH | Local self-taught watchmaker brings the past to the present with his designs
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE