- ‘Tembisa 10’: Piet Rampedi pens apology to Independent Media staff for baby saga
- Ramaphosa says it might be time to review current lockdown level as Gauteng Covid-19 cases spike
- Ramaphosa 'wants to lock us up again' - Malema slams lockdown regulations, demands vaccines
- Massive cocaine haul found in 'animal food' container in KZN
- Malema loses defamation appeal against ex-EFF MP who says he confessed to getting VBS loot
- Low vaccination rates on weekends due to budget constraints, says national health department
- SA battling Covid-19 third wave, but junior doctors are still waiting to be placed
- Will SAA partnership with Takatso pass Competition Commission hurdle? Experts weigh in
- Isaah Mhlanga | Monetary policy could be shifting in the US. Here's how that will affect SA
- Karyn Maughan | ANC government owes South Africa answers about why it protected apartheid killers
Do you think South Africa needs tighter restrictions to combat the third wave?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, the situation is grim and needs serious measures
27% - 1893 votes
No, we cannot afford more lockdowns
34% - 2326 votes
Yes, but only in provinces where it is out of control
39% - 2724 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Bishops Diocesan College raises R261 000 in 24-hour cycle challenge...
FEEL GOOD | APPmazing! Cape Flats partners invent app that makes users more...
Endangered tortoise Agatha does her bit for conservation - 2 eggs at a time
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Troubled Olympic star Luvo Manyonga breaks silence after 4-year ban
No booze, no autographs: Tokyo Olympics unveil fan rules with a month to go
Blitzbok Ndhlovu's Olympic dream shattered
Troubled Tokyo Olympics near finish line with one month to go
Uganda Olympic team member tests positive for coronavirus on arrival in Japan
Wayde finally qualifies for Tokyo Olympics, Caster fails once again
Olympic staff, volunteers vaccinated as Tokyo Games near
SA men's hockey team will be 'unprepared' for Tokyo Olympics but remain optimistic
SA U-23 boss David Notoane hits out at accusations of favouritism, looks ahead to...
Athletes face Olympic ban for violating virus rules in Tokyo
SA sprint star Simbine storms to Diamond League victory in Italy
Australia set for Olympic swim trials as 'perverts' row makes waves
Tokyo-bound Naveen Daries says SA gymnastics on the rise as she books dream...
PICTURES | Sascoc unveil Team SA kit for Tokyo Olympics, Paralympics
Caster's Tokyo Olympics bid dealt a huge blow after African Champs cancellation
Bromell clocks world-leading 9.77sec in 100m in Florida
Jamaican star Fraser-Pryce becomes second fastest woman in 100m history
Olympic swim champ Chalmers admits Covid-hit Tokyo a 'bit scary'
Stedman Gans returns for Blitzboks, eyes Tokyo Olympics berth
Olympics chief says cancellation unlikely as 10 000 volunteers quit