- LIVE | SA Covid-19 cases up by 2 511, with 130 more deaths
- Targeted and followed: Ace Magashule sounds criminal justice system interference alarm
- VBS scandal: Danny Msiza successfully challenges Motau report
- 'I am not ashamed of my child' - Stella murderer Xander Bylsma's mother
- Family of slain ANC member demand R10m from party after he was killed at branch meeting
- ANALYSIS | Is Ramaphosa losing his grip on the NEC? This is what the analysts say
- Private KZN cremators under increasing strain, with one taking 50% more requests per day
- INFOGRAPHICS | Covid-19 surges in KwaZulu-Natal continues as coronavirus testing nationally sees decline
- State capture inquiry: Chair plays peacemaker as former Treasury DG and Van Rooyen's lawyer clash
- EXPLAINER | What happened to the Scorpions, and what should come in its place?
Russia has approved a Covid-19 vaccine. Would you take the vaccine if it were available in South Africa?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes I would
27% - 1277 votes
No I would not
27% - 1254 votes
I'd wait to see the outcomes first
46% - 2185 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Rescued sea turtle, Olaf, bounces back after NSRI rescues him in Strand
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
FEEL GOOD | Local eight-year-old's act of kindness will melt your heart
07 Aug 2020
FEEL GOOD | Joburg DJ's mom gets guard of honour after retiring from 50 years of...