No results found
- EFF: ConCourt finds criminalising inciting others to commit 'any offence' is overbroad
- Coligny killing: Supreme Court of Appeal finds accused not guilty, overturns convictions
- Ace Magashule refuses to comment on Cosatu’s calls for the ANC to take action against him
- Steenhuisen to Malema: Give up your police security detail
- Bungled investigation, 1 eyewitness, fabricated testimony - why the Coligny accused were acquitted
- SA’s plan to secure Covid-19 vaccine unclear as world scrambles to stockpile millions of doses
- Garden Route gearing up for holiday season as Covid-19 cases rise
- R1.7million spent on new beds for MPs living in parliamentary villages
- Man accused of severely assaulting four-month-old son charged with attempted murder
- Rolling debt: Well-known SA film and television producer accused of IOUs in excess of R1m
When assisting your child with remote learning this year, did you:Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Follow the school's comprehensive sexuality education (CSE) curriculum?
13% - 94 votes
Adjust the CSE curriculum to suit the family's morals?
26% - 183 votes
Ignore the schools CSE programme and do your own teaching?
61% - 427 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Super School Apex High: 'We showed that we are willing to do whatever it takes'
27 Nov 2020
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Meet our 2020 Teacher of the Year: Karla Swart
27 Nov 2020
FEEL GOOD | KZN petrol attendant lends desperate mom his car without even asking...