- Ace Magashule 'suspends' Ramaphosa - but ANC says it is not possible
- ANC suspends secretary-general Ace Magashule
- Leo Prinsloo, who foiled heist in Pretoria, under protective guard after death threats
- 'We are sitting on a timebomb' - Covid-19 MAC members raise concerns about variant found in India
- Ace Magashule wrote backdated suspension letter to Cyril Ramaphosa to cause trouble - ANC insiders
- Appeasing Hitler didn't work, and it won't work with Magashule, says ANC stalwart Mavuso Msimang
- 'Disrespected' Mpofu lays unprofessional conduct complaint against advocate he told to shut up
- EXPLAINER | The last 48 hours of high-drama in the ANC: This is what happened
- Police in crisis: Inside Bheki Cele's stunning dressing down of top cop Khehla Sitole
- Ahmed Areff | This pandemic is an overture to the opera of death and destruction coming our way
Is social media doing more harm than good?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, our children are exposed and we can't protect them
49% - 3421 votes
Yes, but social media is part of the new reality
46% - 3181 votes
No, it's great for growing a child's world view
5% - 341 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Cape Town brothers dig deep to help supply local feeding projects
FEEL GOOD | Leap of faith: Car accident inspires Pretoria mom to start skin and...
FEEL GOOD | Wimpy employee who went viral for her sensational singing voice...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019