- LIVE | Omicron variant: Health minister briefs SA on Covid-19 developments
- Lockdown: SA likely to remain on Level 1, as govt expected to move to increase vaccinations
- FULL TEXT | Ramaphosa announces SA to remain on Level 1, calls on countries to lift 'unjustified' travel restrictions
- Covid-19: 'No need to panic' about Omicron variant, 'symptoms are mild' so far - SAMA board chair
- Another person falls to their death at Sandton City mall
- Inside SA leg of Omicron variant discovery: A single test result, a missing gene, and an email
- Corruption boiling point: Eskom could consider private prosecutions if NPA don’t show progress soon
- Adriaan Basson | The case for mandatory Covid-19 vaccinations in SA
- WATCH | Former Chief Justice Mogoeng Mogoeng claims he cured a couple of HIV/Aids through prayer
- Closing the door to South Africa won’t stop Omicron variant from spreading globally - Ramaphosa
President Ramaphosa has punted the idea of mandatory Covid-19 vaccinations for South Africans. This is:Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
The right thing to do. We desperately need more South Africans vaccinated to prevent further mutations and restore normality in our lives.
0% - 0 votes
A risky strategy. Compulsory vaccinations may have unintended consequences and damage our rollout campaign.
0% - 0 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
WATCH | Sarmiethon challenge: Cape Town NGO makes 50 000 sandwiches in 8 hours
WATCH | Local self-taught watchmaker brings the past to the present with his designs
WATCH | IT guy quits job to follow his passion by offering free swimming lessons...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE