- PICS | Cyclone Eloise downgraded in severity, but floods hit KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo
- Severe impact warning of heavy rains as tropical storm Eloise reaches SA
- Disaster Management Centre offices in affected provinces brace for tropical storm Eloise
- Kruger Park evacuates some camps, closes roads as Cyclone Eloise hits
- Lockdown: Solidarity challenges Motshekga's authority to keep private schools closed
How has the delay in schools' opening impacted your life?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
It's a disaster! We're struggling to manage work and kids at home
40% - 875 votes
It's a struggle, but we learnt lessons from last year's closures
19% - 423 votes
It's a relief, this second wave is bad and kids need to be at home
40% - 878 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Eco-warriors on ice: 5 matrics to explore Antarctic with renowned...
FEEL GOOD | These compassionate chefs turned 'waste food' into 1.3 million meals...
FEEL GOOD | Ndlovu Youth Choir covers Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You
15 Dec 2020
Super School Apex High: 'We showed that we are willing to do whatever it takes'
27 Nov 2020