- Covid-19: Each jab will cost between R280 and R308
- LIVE | Day 1 of South Africa's Covid-19 vaccine rollout gets underway
- WRAP | Zuma's advocate confirms former president will plead 'not guilty' when case resumes on 26 May
- Woman tests positive on landing at OR Tambo Airport after presenting negative PCR test
- Beleaguered Judge Hlophe to hear Public Protector case - report
- Questions about stability of Covid-19 platform on Day 1 of second phase vaccinations
- THE ESKOM FILES | Coming home to roost: How big business helped fund Eskom exec’s chicken farm
- Karyn Maughan | After demanding his trial start, will Zuma finally plead to the case against him?
- 'Illegitimate' royal council plans to loot Balobedu funds, ANC MP Mathole Motshekga claims
- Adriaan Basson | Tata ma chance, tata ma Covid-19 vaccines
As South Africa faces down the third Covid-19 wave, how are you keeping your family safe ?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Staying at home, isolating and being careful
18% - 946 votes
Sanitising and wearing masks when we go out
68% - 3541 votes
Going on as usual, we're not afraid of the virus
14% - 714 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Northern Cape cop breaks barriers as first female to drive a Casspir
14 May 2021
WATCH | FEEL GOOD: Raising the bar! How Soweto weightlifting club is changing...
'I'm holding my children, one in each arm': Conjoined twins separated at Red Cross...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019