- DEVELOPING | 'Democracy has prevailed': Biden becomes 46th American president
- Public Protector appears in court, case postponed as NPA announces it's ready for trial
- A deal with the devil, says DA on Mabuza's appointment to oversee vaccine rollout
- WATCH | Probe under way after two officers caught slapping, sjambokking two men in Worcester
- Pfizer leak: SA health officials didn't respond to requests for 'months and months' to talk about Covid-19 vaccines
- UPDATED | ANC NEC will not waste time on Brian Molefe's testimony, NEC members close to Ramaphosa predict
- Karyn Maughan | Public Protector seeks to stop career-ending perjury case before it even starts
- SA hoping for better US policy on Africa under Joe Biden, says Pandor
- Bonang Mohale | Business can no longer be indifferent to the most vulnerable
- The big picture: How SA fumbled securing crucial Covid-19 vaccines
Will you continue to use WhatsApp following the company announcing a change terms of service which would force users to share personal data?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, the terms of service do not bother me enough to switch
53% - 9063 votes
No, I will be switching over to a new service
43% - 7408 votes
I've never used WhatsApp
4% - 686 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Eco-warriors on ice: 5 matrics to explore Antarctic with renowned...
FEEL GOOD | These compassionate chefs turned 'waste food' into 1.3 million meals...
FEEL GOOD | Ndlovu Youth Choir covers Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You
15 Dec 2020
Super School Apex High: 'We showed that we are willing to do whatever it takes'
27 Nov 2020