No results found
- WATCH | Suspected courier van robbers flee after opening fire on cops in Joburg
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Police almost done with tavern tragedy probe - Cele
- Eskom crisis: ANC NEC hears calls for state of emergency, moving power utility to energy dept
- WATCH | 'Shut up!' Cele rips into lobby group leader, then police drag him away
- Former Crime Intelligence boss Richard Mdluli released on parole
- EXPLAINER | Why we have Stage 6 load shedding, and why we should expect load shedding till August
- Crunch time for ANC in Nelson Mandela Bay as opposition hatches plan to topple coalition
- Transnet lifts force majeure on 9 coal exporters
- Butting out: Phillip Morris SA wants to be halfway 'smoke-free' in 5 years
- Retirement funds can invest more in private equity, infrastructure - but crypto is a no go
How do you plan on surviving the latest fuel price hikes?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Ditching my car and using public transport
3% - 63 votes
Staying home so I don't have to fill up
20% - 455 votes
There's no escaping the cost of living crisis
77% - 1764 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Meet the Cape Flats mom steering kids away from gangs and towards food gardens
'My friend donated a portion of her liver': Mom shares moving story of her...
PODCAST | Capetonians take the plunge into icy waters as cold water swimming gains...
GOOD NEWS | Ultramarathon champ Bruce Fordyce to provide 200 defibrillators at...
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE