- Mkhize's 3rd wave warning: 'He knows we will end up with trauma and suffering again'
- Piet Koen named as Zuma trial judge, amid rumours of defence bid to oust Billy Downer
- Magashule serves papers on ANC on step-aside rule
- 'We are in the 3rd wave. Buckle up' - Health Minister Zweli Mkhize's SOS to provinces
- Western Cape Covid-19 spike driven by social gatherings, health officials say
- 'It was hell' - daughter of KwaSizabantu preacher speaks out about abusive childhood
- DA up in arms over police deployment in Cape crime hotspots
- EXPLAINER | Why SAA receivership doesn't need to be solvent
- Only 27% of Western Cape residents over 60 have registered for Covid-19 vaccination
- In-form Ox Nche on looming battle with Jake White's Bulls: 'It's a clean slate'
Is social media doing more harm than good?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, our children are exposed and we can't protect them
49% - 6233 votes
Yes, but social media is part of the new reality
45% - 5705 votes
No, it's great for growing a child's world view
5% - 666 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
WATCH | FEEL GOOD: Raising the bar! How Soweto weightlifting club is changing...
'I'm holding my children, one in each arm': Conjoined twins separated at Red Cross...
FEEL GOOD | Cape Town brothers dig deep to help supply local feeding projects
28 Apr 2021
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019