- 'I was so flushed' - Durban retail worker plans early retirement after winning R28m Lotto jackpot
- Prof Shabir Madhi 'mortified' at decision on AstraZeneca vaccine, says it might expire
- Covid-19 third wave might hit earlier than expected
- PICS | Western Cape police seize cocaine worth R583m on shipping vessel off coast
- 'I totally acknowledge the outrage' - eNCA journalist apologises for 'disrespect' after claims of racism
- Covid-19: Why Solidarity's vaccine procurement plan may not be feasible
- Brian Molefe adamant that Ramaphosa's 'influence' was used to seal dodgy coal deal
- Electoral Bill seeks to protect voters' personal info 'from unreasonable disclosures'
- 'If I get time, I will': Zandile Gumede open to visiting Zuma
- Melanie Verwoerd | Day 3 of Level 1: Feeling good, feeling positive, mense!
When a Covid-19 vaccine for under 16's becomes available, will you be taking your children to get it?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
38% - 3242 votes
I'll wait to see how others respond
26% - 2225 votes
No, I don't think they need it
36% - 3123 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Tears of joy as KwaZulu-Natal bursary recipients jet off to medical...
FEEL GOOD | Crowdfunding campaign for law graduate gardener rakes in R42 000
FEEL GOOD | Meet the woman who teaches children to read and write isiZulu and...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019