- LIVE | Covid-19 in SA: Cases rise by 2 273
- Inside SA leg of Omicron variant discovery: A single test result, a missing gene, and an email
- Newly engaged Cape Town couple and their daughter, 3, die in head-on collision
- Oscar Pistorius moved to Gqeberha prison as part of parole process
- Dramatic twists in Vicki Terblanche murder
- Vaccine mandates likely to survive legal challenge - but govt must ensure they reach all South Africans
- Coalition governments: Why Herman Mashaba could even miss out on mayoral exco seat
- Questions raised about PP's probe of so-called 'diabolical' plan to 'bankrupt Eskom'
- Mandy Wiener | No time to waste in introducing vaccine mandates unless we want to repeat cycle again
- Omicron: New Covid-19 variant sparks fresh 'vaccine apartheid' outrage
President Ramaphosa has punted the idea of mandatory Covid-19 vaccinations for South Africans. This is:Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
The right thing to do. We desperately need more South Africans vaccinated to prevent further mutations and restore normality in our lives.
72% - 2828 votes
A risky strategy. Compulsory vaccinations may have unintended consequences and damage our rollout campaign.
28% - 1102 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
WATCH | Sarmiethon challenge: Cape Town NGO makes 50 000 sandwiches in 8 hours
WATCH | Local self-taught watchmaker brings the past to the present with his designs
WATCH | IT guy quits job to follow his passion by offering free swimming lessons...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE