- Hunter who posted pics with dead giraffe and its heart: 'Ban her from Facebook', petition urges
- LISTEN | How to pronounce Eastern Cape's new names - and why East London won't be joining the party ... yet
- PICS | Flattering, funny and married: 'Dr McDreamy', whose jab picture went viral, says Covid-19 vaccine is safe
- PE name change: 'It feels like news of the release of Nelson Mandela', says ecstatic activist
- SAA's 'R5m journey' to fetch latest vaccine doses a 'vanity flight', says pilots' association
- Mboweni: Treasury can't force the private sector to invest
- 'Spare yourself from self-importance' - MPs slam Pandor over Dirco DG's suspension
- Covid-19: Why the state is the sole procurer of vaccines
- Masimla, Wolhuter: Their chance to spark Stormers back division
- US' findings over J&J vaccine gives hope for approval in SA, says local research lead
Find your Matric Results here!
Enter the examination number (IEB or NSC) or search by province or school (NSC Students) to view results
When a Covid-19 vaccine for under 16's becomes available, will you be taking your children to get it?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
36% - 2136 votes
I'll wait to see how others respond
27% - 1569 votes
No, I don't think they need it
37% - 2148 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Meet the woman who teaches children to read and write isiZulu and...
FEEL GOOD | How a Durban doctor and Chatsworth residents came together to start a...
Lolo Ndlovu's sneaker laundries have re-invented shoe care in SA - here's how he...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019