- LISTEN | Amending the Employment Equity Act: A step in right direction or recipe for disaster?
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Convicted John Block to face fresh fraud charges linked to R51m tender awarded 20 years ago
- DEVELOPING | Cops, NPA slam Magudumana's Tanzanian abduction claims as 'utterly untruthful'
- Author, broadcaster Eusebius McKaiser has died
- WRAP | Crime stats show violent crimes increase
- SILENCED | 'Fraud', 'forgery' and Tembisa tender kingpin's 300% markup: This is how he did it
- It's not about Putin, government says on immunity notice – hours after DA files to force his arrest
- Sipho Masondo | Beware: Collapse of water and infrastructure in our country's metros is imminent
- Pepkor slumps 10% as it's forced to sell unwanted Ackermans stock on sale
- IN-DEPTH | More cooperation expected between SA and Turkey with Erdogan presidential win
Do you think the wardens deployed across Gauteng will make a dent in curbing crime?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
No, proper policing is needed
80% - 2570 votes
Yes, anything will help at this point
20% - 647 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
PICS | 'Love has no time': Couple tie the knot on rugby field 30 minutes before...
Blooming marvellous! SA duo win Plant of the Year at Chelsea Flower Show
'I pushed and finally made it': Security guard worked nights at university, sat in...
Karate couple reach 8th Dan together in world first
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE