- Jacob Zuma: 'Some members may be corrupt, but not the ANC itself'
- 'If it were a white man, he wouldn't be dead' - Lindani Myeni's wife on US police shooting
- ANC MP and 'advocate for women’s rights' Jacqueline Mofokeng has died
- Heritage Trust Fund: 'I'm left high and dry' - Tokyo Sexwale
- Karyn Maughan | Zuma lawyers quit: Will the 'broke' former president’s trial ever get started?
- Cape Town inferno: Maintenance of fire site a centuries-old debate
- PP apologises to judge she attacked over Gordhan interdict, as she defends 'Rogue Unit' report
- Road Accident Fund wants 102 law firms probed for not returning R340m sent 'by mistake'
- The 'decisive decade': World leaders mull over Earth's last hope to beat climate crisis
- Being called a Gupta minister ‘doomed me to hell’, Lynne Brown tells state capture commission
As a child or as an adult, have you ever been a victim of bullying?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, at school
55% - 4343 votes
Yes, at work
18% - 1404 votes
No, I've never experienced this
28% - 2186 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Wimpy employee who went viral for her sensational singing voice...
FEEL GOOD | 13-year-old Cape Town transplant patient thanks doctors from the...
FEEL GOOD | Cape Town pony left for dead rehabilitated and looking for a new home
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019