- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Former minister Tina Joemat-Pettersson dies
- Former minister Tina Joemat-Pettersson, 59, has died
- WRAP | Magudumana arrest challenge dismissed, High Court finds she agreed to return to SA
- 'Hardworking and loyal': Investigator in Thabo Bester prison escape case dies
- 2010 World Cup $10m 'bribe': SA left out even as $201m returned to FIFA
- KZN construction mafia has links to Eskom procurement staff, Ramokgopa says
- 'Seasoned politician and lawmaker': Joemat-Pettersson embroiled in controversy days before death
- Sipho Masondo | ANC's rogue, reckless political adventurism offers nothing but misery
- Community joins in hunt after 'horrific' torture, double murder, and arson at Echo Caves farm
- Promising UK-born WP lock courted by English clubs but staying put: 'WP's the best union in SA'
Many companies are asking employees to return to office full time after years of remote/hybrid settings. What are your thoughts?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I can't wait to be back!
19% - 566 votes
No thanks, remote work is the future
23% - 687 votes
Hybrid is the best option to keep everyone happy
59% - 1775 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Four men in a tuk-tuk: The ultimate road trip to raise funds for...
PICS | Whale of a time! Orcas frolic before preying on dolphin along Cape's False Bay
PICS | 'Love has no time': Couple tie the knot on rugby field 30 minutes before...
Blooming marvellous! SA duo win Plant of the Year at Chelsea Flower Show
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE