- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Former minister Tina Joemat-Pettersson dies
- WRAP | Magudumana arrest challenge dismissed, High Court finds she agreed to return to SA
- Former minister Tina Joemat-Pettersson, 59, has died
- He was a beautiful soul taken from us too soon, says family of slain MUT lecturer
- DA to challenge Presidency's decision to hide findings into alleged arms shipment to Russia
- KZN construction mafia has links to Eskom procurement staff, Ramokgopa says
- 'It's clear they have something to hide' - outcry over move to keep Russia arms inquiry secret
- Community joins in hunt after 'horrific' torture, double murder, and arson at Echo Caves farm
- Sipho Masondo | ANC's rogue, reckless political adventurism offers nothing but misery
- Fort Hare arson was not a student protest but corruption-linked ‘sponsored anarchy’, university says
Many companies are asking employees to return to office full time after years of remote/hybrid settings. What are your thoughts?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I can't wait to be back!
19% - 396 votes
No thanks, remote work is the future
23% - 465 votes
Hybrid is the best option to keep everyone happy
58% - 1201 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Four men in a tuk-tuk: The ultimate road trip to raise funds for...
PICS | Whale of a time! Orcas frolic before preying on dolphin along Cape's False Bay
PICS | 'Love has no time': Couple tie the knot on rugby field 30 minutes before...
Blooming marvellous! SA duo win Plant of the Year at Chelsea Flower Show
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE