- UPDATE | Anroux Marais to replace Albert Fritz who steps aside amid sex scandal
- Treasury capture: Malusi Gigaba 'wanted to get rid of senior managers' to help Gupta empire
- Bible verse challenge: Why a Zimbabwean 'prophet' is offering R2m to SA youngsters
- Western Cape Premier Alan Winde suspends MEC for community safety, Albert Fritz
- Holomisa hails Zuma meeting with King Dalindyebo as success
- Carol Paton | Significance of R11bn World Bank loan is political, not financial
- WARNING | Don't confuse malaria with Covid-19 - NICD
- Engineering company questions SIU's clean audit opinion over R326 million contract
Matric results are out! Are you happy with your child's result?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
No, the pandemic really messed up their ability to focus
33% - 419 votes
Yes, they did well given the circumstances
67% - 862 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Unemployed Cape Town man provides free haircuts to kids before school...
FEEL GOOD | A splash of inspiration: Hout Bay activist offers kids free swimming,...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
FEEL GOOD | After rejections, Cape Town woman celebrates as books hit shelves
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE