- Bafana Bafana goalie Itumeleng Khune's sister dies in Ventersdorp fire
- Black Africans show higher level of immunity to Covid-19, blood analysis findings say
- Chief Justice Mogoeng ordered to retract Israel comments
- Lottery millions used for board member's luxury home
- Covid-19: Pandor 'disgusted' by 'whining' about Cuban medical brigade
- The big picture | ‘The loss of humanity’: South Africa and the Global South’s battle for Covid-19 vaccine justice
- What we know about the charges against former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste
- WATCH | 'This was the most death I've dealt with' - Cape Town doctor reflects on a year of Covid-19
- Karyn Maughan | How the WC Judge President has faced 10 major scandals, without any sanction
- Looking back at Patient Zero’s journey
When a Covid-19 vaccine for under 16's becomes available, will you be taking your children to get it?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
38% - 3965 votes
I'll wait to see how others respond
26% - 2708 votes
No, I don't think they need it
36% - 3825 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Long-distance runner raises R1.7 million to refurbish rural KZN school
FEEL GOOD | Tears of joy as KwaZulu-Natal bursary recipients jet off to medical...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
FEEL GOOD | Crowdfunding campaign for law graduate gardener rakes in R42 000