ARTICLES RELATING TO HOLLYWOODBETS

18 people in hospital after inhaling toxic fumes from generator

2019-12-02 16:27

At least 18 Hollywoodbets employees were admitted to hospital after inhaling toxic fumes emitted by a generator at the outlet on Church Street on Sunday afternoon.

 
Most Read
News In Your Area
Top Lifestyle
Traffic Alerts
Traffic
There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.
 
English
Afrikaans
isiZulu

Hello 

Create Profile

Creating your profile will enable you to submit photos and stories to get published on News24.


Please provide a username for your profile page:

This username must be unique, cannot be edited and will be used in the URL to your profile page across the entire 24.com network.