- LIVE | Covid-19: Cases climb by 4 373, with majority being recorded in Gauteng
- WATCH | Bull elephant rams into safari vehicle as students scramble to safety
- 'I fear for my life, I cannot keep quiet' - SABC head of news says CEO pushed her to interview Ramaphosa
- WATCH | Stop acting like former colonisers, Ramaphosa tells African countries that imposed travel bans
- Coalition governments: Why Herman Mashaba could even miss out on mayoral exco seat
- Prosecute, or else! NPA, Batohi threatened with legal action over sluggish investigations
- Hlophe to rule on NPA's bid to appeal his Bongo corruption acquittal – despite facing impeachment
- EXPLAINER | How environmental lawyers are planning to stop Shell's seismic survey
- 'Severe action' to be taken against ANC councillors who backed the EFF in North West, Free State
- Karpowership got 'red carpet treatment', rival claims in court challenge
President Ramaphosa has punted the idea of mandatory Covid-19 vaccinations for South Africans. This is:Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
The right thing to do. We desperately need more South Africans vaccinated to prevent further mutations and restore normality in our lives.
71% - 5179 votes
A risky strategy. Compulsory vaccinations may have unintended consequences and damage our rollout campaign.
29% - 2081 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | From overalls to the runway - engineer follows his dream into the...
WATCH | Sarmiethon challenge: Cape Town NGO makes 50 000 sandwiches in 8 hours
WATCH | Local self-taught watchmaker brings the past to the present with his designs
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE