- A genuinely good man: Deceased cop in Thabo Bester escape case won several awards for his work
- Community joins in hunt for killer after 'horrific' torture, double murder, and arson at Echo Caves farm
- ANC mourns 'humble, dependable and dedicated' Tina Joemat-Pettersson who died at the age of 59
- 'I'm not happy': Judge waits for answer on whether jail can accommodate paralysed ex-cop who killed wife
- Possible human remains found on Cape Town beach
- Want to vote for an independent candidate? Not if you are overseas or outside your province, proposes IEC
- SAA said it would have several new planes in the air by September. Turns out - not so much
- Melanie Verwoerd | When a phone is worth more than a life
- SA economy still has a pulse as companies generate own power - but grim times are ahead
- Boland stabbing: SA Rugby expresses 'deep concern' at club rugby violence
Many companies are asking employees to return to office full time after years of remote/hybrid settings. What are your thoughts?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I can't wait to be back!
18% - 769 votes
No thanks, remote work is the future
24% - 1028 votes
Hybrid is the best option to keep everyone happy
59% - 2574 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Four men in a tuk-tuk: The ultimate road trip to raise funds for...
PICS | Whale of a time! Orcas frolic before preying on dolphin along Cape's False Bay
PICS | 'Love has no time': Couple tie the knot on rugby field 30 minutes before...
Blooming marvellous! SA duo win Plant of the Year at Chelsea Flower Show
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE