- LIVE | Covid-19: Omicron rapidly dominating in South Africa, US reports first case
- Melanie Verwoerd | Please Mr. President, do something! I want my life back!
- Prosecute, or else! NPA, Batohi threatened with legal action over sluggish investigations
- Newly-elected Sarah Baartman mayor Mzimkhulu Njadayi dies
- 'I fear for my life, I cannot keep quiet' - SABC head of news says CEO pushed her to interview Ramaphosa
- Zondo unmoved by Fraser’s bullying, dismisses his bid to cross-examine witnesses
- Shell questions 'urgency' of bid to block seismic survey, says it may lose millions of dollars
- Govt denies pushing for powerships, accuses rival bidder of 'ill intentions'
- Pieter du Toit | Party, then state and, in 3rd place, country: Why Ramaphosa, ANC will end in tears
- 'This is a lie' - KZN police commissioner on Mapisa-Nqakula's SAHRC July unrest testimony
President Ramaphosa has punted the idea of mandatory Covid-19 vaccinations for South Africans. This is:Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
The right thing to do. We desperately need more South Africans vaccinated to prevent further mutations and restore normality in our lives.
72% - 6559 votes
A risky strategy. Compulsory vaccinations may have unintended consequences and damage our rollout campaign.
28% - 2597 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | From overalls to the runway - engineer follows his dream into the...
WATCH | Sarmiethon challenge: Cape Town NGO makes 50 000 sandwiches in 8 hours
WATCH | Local self-taught watchmaker brings the past to the present with his designs
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE