- Mom stabbed to death in front of toddler while driving in Cape Town
- Bafana Bafana goalie Itumeleng Khune's sister dies in Ventersdorp fire
- Controversial prosecutions boss Noko resigns from the NPA
- Black Africans show higher level of immunity to Covid-19, blood analysis findings say
- Karyn Maughan | How the WC Judge President has faced 10 major scandals, without any sanction
- Former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste has been charged in Germany. Now what?
- Gauteng DA says it's not defying national leaders by voting to oust Gauteng Premier David Makhura
- High Court judge caught up in maintenance tug of war between ex-husband and daughter
- OPINION | Bavuma captaincy might be a gamble, but it's one worth taking
- Covid-19: Govt says new variants are inevitable, but hopes they will be less ‘lethal’
When a Covid-19 vaccine for under 16's becomes available, will you be taking your children to get it?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
38% - 3988 votes
I'll wait to see how others respond
26% - 2722 votes
No, I don't think they need it
36% - 3852 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Long-distance runner raises R1.7 million to refurbish rural KZN school
FEEL GOOD | Tears of joy as KwaZulu-Natal bursary recipients jet off to medical...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
FEEL GOOD | Crowdfunding campaign for law graduate gardener rakes in R42 000
27 Feb 2021