- Child abducted 20 years ago spotted on Facebook by brother who didn't know they were related
- LIVE | Australia finds 'Omicron-like' variant, SA debates vaccine mandates
- National Assembly fails to pass constitutional amendment to allow land expropriation without compensation
- Father of three SA girls killed in New Zealand is back home - report
- Former Gauteng health MEC Brian Hlongwa, wife and others hand themselves over to police
- EFF warns fight for land has only begun after National Assembly fails to pass constitutional amendment
- Two weeks in, DA-ActionSA hostility still impeding coalition talks in Gauteng metros
- How dodgy suppliers scored big PPE tenders from Gauteng's health dept
- DA asks UN for help with Eastern Cape drought crisis, accuses govt of incompetence
- David Mabuza in court bid to stop activist from 'defaming him'
President Ramaphosa has punted the idea of mandatory Covid-19 vaccinations for South Africans. This is:Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
The right thing to do. We desperately need more South Africans vaccinated to prevent further mutations and restore normality in our lives.
70% - 12145 votes
A risky strategy. Compulsory vaccinations may have unintended consequences and damage our rollout campaign.
30% - 5159 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | From overalls to the runway - engineer follows his dream into the...
WATCH | Sarmiethon challenge: Cape Town NGO makes 50 000 sandwiches in 8 hours
WATCH | Local self-taught watchmaker brings the past to the present with his designs
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE