- 'We'll meet in court' - Mantashe reacts to claims brought against him by Magashule
- Magashule asks court to reverse his ANC suspension... and suspend Ramaphosa instead
- Lesufi orders probe into Pretoria school where angry parents carried principal out of office
- 'It was hell' - daughter of KwaSizabantu preacher speaks out about abusive childhood
- Nafiz Modack officially charged with Charl Kinnear's murder
- THE ESKOM FILES | Money for jam: StefStocks, Basil Read accused of fleecing millions from Kusile 'scheme'
- State alleges Nafiz Modack manages criminal enterprise
- How the EFF wants to change the Constitution
- Unfriendly fire: Top cop Khehla Sitole, fired Crime Intelligence boss Peter Jacobs trade blame over Kinnear murder
- Is R2.7 billion for SAA subsidiaries enough or will taxpayers have to cough up more, parly asks
As South Africa faces down the third Covid-19 wave, how are you keeping your family safe ?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Staying at home, isolating and being careful
18% - 422 votes
Sanitising and wearing masks when we go out
69% - 1596 votes
Going on as usual, we're not afraid of the virus
13% - 294 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Northern Cape cop breaks barriers as first female to drive a Casspir
14 May 2021
WATCH | FEEL GOOD: Raising the bar! How Soweto weightlifting club is changing...
'I'm holding my children, one in each arm': Conjoined twins separated at Red Cross...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019