- LIVE | SA Covid-19 cases up by 2 511, with 130 more deaths
- Targeted and followed: Ace Magashule sounds criminal justice system interference alarm
- VBS scandal: Danny Msiza successfully challenges Motau report
- 'I am not ashamed of my child' - Stella murderer Xander Bylsma's mother
- Family of slain ANC member demand R10m from party after he was killed at branch meeting
- INFOGRAPHICS | Prioritised testing leads to sharp declines in reported Covid-19 cases
- Family holds lobola negotiations via Zoom as happy couple adjust to new Covid-19 normal
- JSE is losing listings. Can it survive more departures?
- AUDIO TRIBUTE | Veteran radio star Bob Mabena was an 'inspiration'
- History awaits Ernst Middendorp ... but can he take advantage of second chances?
Russia has approved a Covid-19 vaccine. Would you take the vaccine if it were available in South Africa?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes I would
27% - 1065 votes
No I would not
27% - 1049 votes
I'd wait to see the outcomes first
46% - 1831 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Rescued sea turtle, Olaf, bounces back after NSRI rescues him in Strand
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
FEEL GOOD | Local eight-year-old's act of kindness will melt your heart
FEEL GOOD | Joburg DJ's mom gets guard of honour after retiring from 50 years of...