No results found
- LIVE | Covid-19 in SA: Total cases top 3 million
- Covid-19: 'Start thinking of a plan B' - expert on whether it is safe to see family over Christmas
- 'We've put in so much for them to cancel now' - Matrics respond after Plett Rage is cancelled
- WATCH | Extensive traffic delays on N3 as truck drivers barricade highway
- Covid-19: Gauteng expected to officially be in fourth wave on Friday - NICD
- Covid-19: Scientists raise alarm over increased admission rate among children
- Cele slams Crime Intelligence, says they were well-funded prior to July unrest
- Beitbridge fence contractors back in business, no longer on Treasury’s barred list
- This too Shell pass - fight to stop Wild Coast seismic survey is not over
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Outgoing NWU principal Dan Kgwadi: 'Change the stereotype around black leaders'
President Ramaphosa has punted the idea of mandatory Covid-19 vaccinations for South Africans. This is:Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
The right thing to do. We desperately need more South Africans vaccinated to prevent further mutations and restore normality in our lives.
72% - 8992 votes
A risky strategy. Compulsory vaccinations may have unintended consequences and damage our rollout campaign.
28% - 3582 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | From overalls to the runway - engineer follows his dream into the...
WATCH | Sarmiethon challenge: Cape Town NGO makes 50 000 sandwiches in 8 hours
WATCH | Local self-taught watchmaker brings the past to the present with his designs
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE