- Ace Magashule wrote backdated suspension letter to Cyril Ramaphosa to cause trouble - ANC insiders
- WATCH | Dramatic footage emerges of Nafiz Modack's arrest
- 'I don't want to raise my kids in America, it's unsafe' - Lindsay Myeni wants SA citizenship
- WATCH | Solly Msimanga 'beaten up' over relative's debt - DA MPL
- UPDATE | Parents in dock for allegedly taking R500k to drop rape charges against Bushiri's security head
- THE ESKOM FILES | La bella vita: The lavish house Eskom exec Hlakudi built with 'bribes'
- 'Nothing concrete so far, let's stop' - Zondo to former Free State DG during testimony
- Karyn Maughan | Chief Justice Mogoeng's exit: How will the judiciary be impacted?
- SA's 'global influence' shown in US Covid-19 vaccine IP waiver, Ramaphosa says
- 'There's no turning back': Magashule defiance raises talks of his possible expulsion
Is social media doing more harm than good?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, our children are exposed and we can't protect them
49% - 3781 votes
Yes, but social media is part of the new reality
46% - 3511 votes
No, it's great for growing a child's world view
5% - 377 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Cape Town brothers dig deep to help supply local feeding projects
FEEL GOOD | Leap of faith: Car accident inspires Pretoria mom to start skin and...
FEEL GOOD | Wimpy employee who went viral for her sensational singing voice...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019