- DEVELOPING | 'Stronger together': Gift of the Givers asks for a halt on donations for Cape fires
- WATCH | Cape Town fire: Man suspected of arson appears in court
- 'I was fulfilling a higher purpose' - Rabbi saves Torah from burning UCT building
- Brothers killed on Mpumalanga farm: Accused's court version disputed by older brother
- WATCH | Guns blazing: Armed gang rob motorist of R450 000 in attack on Gauteng's N4
- ANALYSIS | As Zimbabwe observes its independence anniversary, is there much to celebrate?
- Ofentse Mokwena | Time to revisit the levy that is fuelling motorists' ire
- Jabulani Sikhakhane | Political greed is the biggest fire to put out
- Cape Town fire: UCT working on urgent safety plan to prevent future fire hazards
- Cape Town fire: Did 'heritage' trees and 'ember attacks' outsmart SANParks' fire preparation?
As a child or as an adult, have you ever been a victim of bullying?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, at school
55% - 2940 votes
Yes, at work
17% - 904 votes
No, I've never experienced this
27% - 1455 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Cape Town pony left for dead rehabilitated and looking for a new home
FEEL GOOD | Wheels of change: Langa bicycle hub hopes to start cycling revolution
FEEL GOOD | Rays of hope: Joburg NGO empowers teen moms through skills...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019