- Ace Magashule 'suspends' Ramaphosa - but ANC says it is not possible
- ANC suspends secretary-general Ace Magashule
- Leo Prinsloo, who foiled heist in Pretoria, under protective guard after death threats
- Ace Magashule wrote backdated suspension letter to Cyril Ramaphosa to cause trouble - ANC insiders
- 'We are sitting on a timebomb' - Covid-19 MAC members raise concerns about variant found in India
- Appeasing Hitler didn't work, and it won't work with Magashule, says ANC stalwart Mavuso Msimang
- US wants to be global leader in ensuring vaccine access, its SA representative says
- 'Disrespected' Mpofu lays unprofessional conduct complaint against advocate he told to shut up
- Storming Stravino always wanted to be a Bull: 'WP's wingers get lost too often'
- EXPLAINER | The last 48 hours of high-drama in the ANC: This is what happened
Is social media doing more harm than good?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, our children are exposed and we can't protect them
49% - 3539 votes
Yes, but social media is part of the new reality
46% - 3287 votes
No, it's great for growing a child's world view
5% - 352 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Cape Town brothers dig deep to help supply local feeding projects
FEEL GOOD | Leap of faith: Car accident inspires Pretoria mom to start skin and...
FEEL GOOD | Wimpy employee who went viral for her sensational singing voice...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019