- 'I am outraged': Winde fumes over state capture bigwig scoring R282m contract in Western Cape
- WRAP | Zuma's private prosecution of Maughan a violation of freedom of the media, Constitution - court
- Mayor of Joburg falls ill during council meeting, hospitalised
- WRAP | Magudumana files application for leave to appeal high court ruling on 'deportation'
- Zimbabwean Exemption Permits extended again
- Zuma trounced: How a former president's attempted SLAPP was 'slapped down'
- 'No way around' ICC matter involving Putin: Dirco said to be open to moving BRICS summit to China
- Pieter du Toit | Dear Mr President… what I’d tell Cyril Ramaphosa if I had the chance
- Ex-Steinhoff manager says 'manipulator' Jooste directed that accounts be falsified
- See where's the best and the worst drinking water in SA
How should South Africa position its international relationships?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Aligned with the West
54% - 102 votes
Aligned with BRICS
21% - 40 votes
Non-aligned and neutral in all disputes
24% - 46 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
WATCH | Free State game reserve welcomes three cheetah cubs
FEEL GOOD | Four men in a tuk-tuk: The ultimate road trip to raise funds for...
PICS | Whale of a time! Orcas frolic before preying on dolphin along Cape's False Bay
PICS | 'Love has no time': Couple tie the knot on rugby field 30 minutes before...
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE