- 'We are in the 3rd wave. Buckle up' - Health Minister Zweli Mkhize's SOS to provinces
- Magashule attempt to suspend Ramaphosa: 'People from other countries were calling' - Duarte
- Sick Spur employee 'forced' to report for duty collapses during shift, and dies in hospital
- Covid-19: Two top Gauteng schools closed after recording 17 positive cases
- We have not hit third wave yet - health department on Mkhize's SOS to provinces
- Mkhize's 3rd wave warning: 'He knows we will end up with trauma and suffering again'
- Steinhoff vows to 'vigorously defend' settlement proposal in wake of liquidation bid
- There is no basis 'to ask for a postponement of the elections' - IEC chair
- 20 years later: Pick n Pay’s failed retail pharmacy strategy
- Report shows how Covid-19 has changed the face of employment in SA
Is social media doing more harm than good?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, our children are exposed and we can't protect them
49% - 5967 votes
Yes, but social media is part of the new reality
45% - 5484 votes
No, it's great for growing a child's world view
5% - 632 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
'I'm holding my children, one in each arm': Conjoined twins separated at Red Cross...
FEEL GOOD | Cape Town brothers dig deep to help supply local feeding projects
FEEL GOOD | Leap of faith: Car accident inspires Pretoria mom to start skin and...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019