- LIVE | Russia's Vladimir Putin announces coronavirus vaccine
- Targeted and followed: Ace Magashule sounds criminal justice system interference alarm
- Guptas: Fugitive family now selling herbal medicine in India
- Lebanon govt resigns amid outrage over Beirut blast
- DA's Breytenbach demands answers on Public Protector Mkhwebane's removal
- Cogta MEC does about-turn, denies he intended to dissolve Nelson Mandela Bay council
- Estate attorneys raise alarm over access to Cape Town Master's Office during lockdown
- OPINION | It's time for the alcohol industry to be the responsible one
- ANALYSIS | Why the Springboks need to make continuity in Jacques Nienaber count
- Meet 'Putin's No.1 enemy' who took down the Guptas in the US - and was inspired by Steve Biko
Russia has approved a Covid-19 vaccine. Would you take the vaccine if it were available in South Africa?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes I would
28% - 454 votes
No I would not
24% - 395 votes
I'd wait to see the outcomes first
47% - 766 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Rescued sea turtle, Olaf, bounces back after NSRI rescues him in Strand
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
FEEL GOOD | Local eight-year-old's act of kindness will melt your heart
FEEL GOOD | Joburg DJ's mom gets guard of honour after retiring from 50 years of...