- 'I want to improve the lives of the working class': Meet ANC's youngest elections candidate
- Reddam places David Mackenzie on precautionary suspension after News24/My Only Story podcast
- Six landscaping company workers arrested for illegally 'pruning' acacias worth R600 000 in Joburg
- I have forgiven her, she is a victim too - husband of woman accused of killing their 3 children in NZ
- EXCLUSIVE | 'We can still do things': Top school's coach quits ahead of hearing for sneaking pupil out
- Spur 2.0: Out with the Native American imagery, in with 'fresh'
- EXCLUSIVE | 'Lauren, if you ever read this, I understand': IVF friend of Lauren Dickason says it could've been her
- Telkom is listing its mast business - and Openserve will be next
- Ramaphosa explains why former higher education DG was placed on precautionary suspension
- 40% of wastewater treatment plants don't work, putting pressure on already stretched supply
Have you ever purchased a fake luxury/designer item?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, I believed it was authentic
7% - 170 votes
Yes, I didn't want to spend that much money on the original item
21% - 526 votes
No, I always shop at reputable stores
14% - 359 votes
No, I don't wear designer clothing
59% - 1495 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
PICS | Endangered humpback dolphins, seven killer whales spotted in False Bay
FEEL GOOD | Cape Flats brothers feed one million mouths since start of pandemic
WATCH | The sky's the limit: Pilot delivers essential supplies to remote SA...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE