I warned that the EFF's total disregard for the rules would cause serious problems in years to come, writes Melanie Verwoerd.
The parents of Tyler Hertz (2) are still in shock after their son was injured in a freak accident over the weekend.
A toddler, who wandered away from his nursery school, drowned when he fell into a pond on a neighbouring property.
A woman who was kidnapped as a toddler has been reunited with her long-lost parents almost 30 years to the day after she went missing in the ’80s.
Because of her condition, Zayaan is unable to walk and move around like a normal kid.
An 18-month-old girl reportedly plunged 46m to her death after slipping out of the arms of her granddad while they were aboard a cruise ship.
An American dad tragically died just hours before Father’s Day while trying to save his three-year-old son, who fell into a lake.
A two-year-old boy has almost died after pieces of popcorn ended up trapped in his lungs.
A brave toddler, who’s battling a rare brain cancer, has received numerous greeting cards from strangers hoping to make his birthday one to remember.
So far the little tot has undergone six operations – the most recent one was hip surgery which means his little body has to be in a cast for six weeks.
Incorrect toilet training can lead to problems ranging from bed-wetting and daytime accidents to urinary tract infections.
This is one smart mom!
A mom died on her 21st birthday after getting her neck stuck in the closing window of her family car.
Xinxin, one of China's youngest make-up artists, fell in love with palettes and lipsticks started practicing at her parents' hair salon in Chengdu, the capital of China's southwestern Sichuan province. The three year old has been busy each day with at least one customer.
It’s every parent’s nightmare – finding the lifeless body of your child floating in the pool.
The two-year-old boy died on Tuesday after complaining of stomach cramps.
A Johannesburg mother is desperately seeking answers after her two-year-old daughter died after she reportedly ingested rat poison at a Westdene crèche.
Wynter was not wearing warm clothing at the time and ended up dying of hypothermia.
A tot who was given just minutes to live after being born with her brain outside her skull has made an astounding recovery.
A toddler is so allergic to water that her own tears cause her to break out in a painful rash.
Atlantic SeaboardShimansky Jewellers
Cape WinelandsO'Dwyer Personnel
DurbanvilleZaPOP Media (Pty) LtdR1 000.00 Per Month
R 3 900 000
R 4 695 000
R 4 195 000
We subscribe to the Press Code.
You choose what you want
News24 on Android
Get the latest from News24 on your Android device.
Terms and Conditions
24.com Terms and Conditions - Updated April 2012
Creating your profile will enable you to submit photos and stories to get published on News24.
This username must be unique, cannot be edited and will be used in the URL to your profile page across the entire 24.com network.