- LIVE | WHO wants to review safety data of Russia's vaccine
- Targeted and followed: Ace Magashule sounds criminal justice system interference alarm
- Lebanon govt resigns amid outrage over Beirut blast
- VBS scandal: Danny Msiza successfully challenges Motau report
- DA's Breytenbach demands answers on Public Protector Mkhwebane's removal
- Khawe on VBS duo refusing to resign: Do they care more about positions than damage done to ANC?
- Cogta MEC does about-turn, denies he intended to dissolve Nelson Mandela Bay council
- Lessons for SA from Sunday afternoon rugby in NZ?
- Estate attorneys raise alarm over access to Cape Town Master's Office during lockdown
- OPINION | It's time for the alcohol industry to be the responsible one
Russia has approved a Covid-19 vaccine. Would you take the vaccine if it were available in South Africa?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes I would
28% - 840 votes
No I would not
26% - 757 votes
I'd wait to see the outcomes first
46% - 1361 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Rescued sea turtle, Olaf, bounces back after NSRI rescues him in Strand
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
FEEL GOOD | Local eight-year-old's act of kindness will melt your heart
FEEL GOOD | Joburg DJ's mom gets guard of honour after retiring from 50 years of...