- Omicron panic: How the dumping of 17 000 positive tests skewed the picture of SA’s epidemic trajectory
- LIVE | Covid-19: Experts warn against tighter lockdown, as travel bans re-evaluated
- Three Limpopo matrics killed in Garden Route car crash on way to end-of-exams celebration
- Ramaphosa slams West for 'vaccine apartheid' and travel bans, while EU cautions against 'dramatic statements'
- WATCH | Rage festival boss slams media for 'hysteria' that led to events being cancelled
- It's war - Ace Magashule and Edwin Sodi launch full-scale attack on NPA over asbestos scam 'evidence'
- EXCLUSIVE | Babita Deokaran 'hitman' lied in bail bid, more charges coming
- Tighter lockdown will not help slow down Omicron, experts
- NPA brings in 25 prosecutors to investigate over 60 TRC cases
- Ramaphosa to Europe: Respect us! Don't do what you did when you colonised us
President Ramaphosa has punted the idea of mandatory Covid-19 vaccinations for South Africans. This is:Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
The right thing to do. We desperately need more South Africans vaccinated to prevent further mutations and restore normality in our lives.
71% - 11098 votes
A risky strategy. Compulsory vaccinations may have unintended consequences and damage our rollout campaign.
29% - 4542 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | From overalls to the runway - engineer follows his dream into the...
WATCH | Sarmiethon challenge: Cape Town NGO makes 50 000 sandwiches in 8 hours
WATCH | Local self-taught watchmaker brings the past to the present with his designs
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE