- 'We are in the 3rd wave. Buckle up' - Health Minister Zweli Mkhize's SOS to provinces
- Magashule attempt to suspend Ramaphosa: 'People from other countries were calling' - Duarte
- Sick Spur employee 'forced' to report for duty collapses during shift, and dies in hospital
- Caster Semenya gets 50 hours of community service after pleading guilty to reckless driving
- THE ESKOM FILES | WaBenzi and a house on Jamaican Music Street: Eskom exec's charmed life
- There is no basis 'to ask for a postponement of the elections' - IEC chair
- 20 years later: Pick n Pay’s failed retail pharmacy strategy
- Melanie Verwoerd | Eish! What is Ace up to?
- ANC to play 'leading role' in 60th anniversary of uMkhonto we Sizwe
- Bok midfield fulcrum Lukhanyo Am 'surprised' by some Lions tour squad selections
Is social media doing more harm than good?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, our children are exposed and we can't protect them
49% - 5826 votes
Yes, but social media is part of the new reality
45% - 5364 votes
No, it's great for growing a child's world view
5% - 613 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Cape Town brothers dig deep to help supply local feeding projects
28 Apr 2021
FEEL GOOD | Leap of faith: Car accident inspires Pretoria mom to start skin and...
FEEL GOOD | Wimpy employee who went viral for her sensational singing voice...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019