- Stellenbosch University sponsors flight home for student, outraged father says expulsion is not enough
- Are you saying Chief Justice Zondo is lying? - judge seeks clarity from Mpofu in Public Protector case
- Former Johannesburg mayor Mpho Moerane has died, his family says
- Stellenbosch University's troubled Huis Marais residence no stranger to racist, drunken complaints
- Melanie Verwoerd | R22m for a flag? Who in their right mind thought this was a good idea?
- 'Call it reconciliation' - fathers of Stellenbosch students in urination row agree to meet face-to-face
- 'Lonesome' Busisiwe Mkhwebane claims society's most powerful is conspiring against her
- 'Melkbos Monster': Wife Annet hits back as some parents stop sending kids to her crèche
- Khampepe urges NPA to swiftly pursue prosecution of apartheid crimes
- Qaanitah Hunter | A glow-in-the dark flag? The government puts its arrogance on full display
As a parent, what do you struggle to find money for?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Nappies, they cost too much
6% - 262 votes
Formula and food, it's getting so expensive
18% - 711 votes
Creche and school fees are a struggle every month
76% - 3062 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Businessman 'moved' by Dumisani Ngobese's resilience, offers the...
FEEL GOOD | Mom and 14-year-old son to climb Mount Kilimanjaro to raise money for...
PICS | 'This is the best news ever' Mitchells Plain matriculants driven to success
Good Samaritan stylist transforms homeless people in miracle makeovers
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE