- DEVELOPING | Cape Town fire 'not out of the woods yet', UCT suspends classes until 23 April
- Man arrested as City of Cape Town investigates arson in Table Mountain blaze
- Finance Minister Tito Mboweni rubbishes Tokyo Sexwale's claims about 'stolen billions'
- WATCH | Guns blazing: Armed gang rob motorist of R450 000 in attack on Gauteng's N4
- Cape Town fire: Smoke, flames and fear as Vredehoek residents evacuate homes
- Cape Town fire: Did 'heritage' trees and 'ember attacks' outsmart SANParks' fire preparation?
- Gwede Mantashe, Thandi Modise not keen on parliamentary oversight committee on Presidency
- 'I was fulfilling a higher purpose' - Rabbi saves Torah from burning UCT building
- Did Tokyo Sexwale fall for a global conspiracy theory?
- Ralph Mathekga | Madikizela qualification scandal: Rather don't lie
As a child or as an adult, have you ever been a victim of bullying?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, at school
55% - 2384 votes
Yes, at work
17% - 741 votes
No, I've never experienced this
28% - 1209 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Wheels of change: Langa bicycle hub hopes to start cycling revolution
FEEL GOOD | Rays of hope: Joburg NGO empowers teen moms through skills...
FEEL GOOD | NPOs collaborate to launch SA's first-ever sanitary pad vending machine
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019